(Photo credit: Wikipedia)Countdown to the end of this week, and some warmer summer days are slowly lulling my brain into soft fluffy clouds. Zero brain, and only fluff balls remaining.
I have let down my guard and starting dreaming about reading, gardening, lazing and reading:)
Here are some of my possible reads this summer from our E library!
1. Start with Why- Simon Sinek. Greg Bitgood recommended this one so I am hoping this will make a great book club read.
2. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
3. Switch. How to change when change is hard. Chip Heath.
4. Total Truth. Liberating Christianity from its cultural captivity. Nancy Pearcey.
5. Out of our Minds. Learning to be creative. Ken Robinson.
6. All is Grace. A Ragamuffin Memoir. Brennan Manning.
If you or your friends are interested in reading and commenting in our Ning Bookworms club feel free to join in the literary sharing, and bring your favourite author to the fore! From Austen to Dickens, I love to glean more from many of my literary friends. Or join our Think Book club and come and learn how thinking is not as easy as you thought:)
Blessings to you for a safe, happy and Christ filled summer with your families!